So what if I’m old enough to be his mother?
I’d want to lick his face, too.
I love browsers with multiple tabs. Problem is, I love them a little too much. I have so many tabs up that their icons don’t display. In not one but two windows. This must change. Therefore:
- Who are the 99%? They aren’t demanding to bring democracy into the workplace via large-scale unionization, much less shorter work days and more pay. They aren’t talking the language of mid-twentieth century liberalism, where everyone puts on blindfolds and cuts slices of pie to share. The 99% looks too beaten down to demand anything as grand as “fairness” in their distribution of the economy. There’s no calls for some sort of post-industrial personal fulfillment in their labor – very few even invoke the idea that a job should “mean something.” It’s straight out of antiquity – free us from the bondage of our debts and give us a basic ability to survive.
- The Mixed-Race Project.
- I heart Neil Gaiman, who now has a tumblr to go with his blog and his tweets. “I think there should be an Occupy Gallifrey. “Because 0.000001% of the people have 99.99999% of the Time.”
- Good wine under $20.
- There is a Habitat for Humanity ReStore in Philadelphia!
- When I was a child, we had a doorway puppet theatre that mounted easily with a tension rod. This is sweeter.
- Whole Paycheck now posts coupons on their website.
- Ideas for displaying art in the bathroom. Between now and Thanksgiving, we will finally complete our first floor powder room, which has been plumbed in for two years, but has a shower curtain where a wall/door should be. When it’s done, I’d like it to be beautiful.
- Another cool decorating idea – DIY giant Scrabble tiles.
- I love this fabric, but have no use for it whatsoever.
- I love Michael Lewis and baseball and Bob Costas, so I want to watch this. Wonder if it’s available on demand?
- I hate flossing. Would flossing with air be better? Or is that really just a bastardized Waterpik?
- How to help your child’s brain grow up strong.
- I have some furniture that needs to be recovered. I have fantasies of doing it myself.
- I also have fantasies of having a perfectly clean house. Sigh.
- Yes, I do suffer from decision fatigue. It’s almost as bad as the tab fatigue.