- BBC program Spooks (known in the US as MI 5) will end after its next series, set to air this fall. I loved the first few seasons, with Matthew MacFadyen’s Tom Quinn center stage, but then fell behind after #1 was born. I’ve never seen the Rupert Penry-Jones eps, for example. Somehow it feels easier to catch up now that there’s an ending in sight.
- Nivea Happy Sensation Daily Lotion smells lovely. Like orange blossoms. Light and not too sweet.
- IT had my computer for quite a while this morning, to install some software and make sure yesterday’s hour+ BSOD downtime doesn’t happen again. I took the opportunity to clean out my handbag. Found an H&M gift card I’ve had since #2 was born (returned a baby gift, IIRC) more than four years ago. I’m still holding a grudge since they stopped carrying my size, so I gave it to a coworker, who was thrilled. $19.95 still goes a long way at H&M.
- I also found many lottery tickets, which I sometimes buy but never pay attention to afterward. I’ll have them scanned on the way home – maybe I hit a number or two here and there, though sadly not Wednesday’s $220M jackpot.
- I love NPR, and I love Wait, Wait, Don’t Tell Me, but I do not love this. It’s a little creepy. I’d rather just have his voice on my answering machine.